FA Nutrition WOW! Protein Oatmeal 1kg
No time to prepare a meal? Looking for an easy option for a tasty and filling breakfast? Or maybe you have no idea for dessert? ?
In any case you can try FA WOW! OATMEAL – delicious oatmeal with high protein content, which you can prepare in less than 5 minutes! The product is an ideal choice for everyone who takes care of their daily diet, as well as for all sports enthusiasts. A solid dose of carbohydrates will provide the necessary energy, while the proteins will help you work on your dream figure. The product is sweetened with sucralose, which means that the ingredients have no added sugar.
What are the benefits of FA WOW! OATMEAL?
- – High-protein oatmeal in instant form – just pour hot water and you’re ready to go!
- – The product is available in six delicious flavors – banana, chocolate, apple and cinnamon, apple and pear, forest fruit, and vanilla.
- – Contains extra milk protein and whey protein concentrate – protein contributes to muscle growth and maintenance and supports healthy bones [1-3].
- – Provides a source of natural carbohydrates and easily digestible energy, thanks to the blend of flakes and oat flour.
- – A product rich in fiber with extremely valuable effects on health and daily diet [4, 5].
- – High-quality ingredients, no added sugar, quick preparation – a sensational alternative to a meal in your daily diet!
What is in FA Nutrition WOW! Protein Oatmeal 1kg?
|Serving size: 50 g (~2 scoops) Servings per container: 20|
|Nutrition declaration||100 g||50 g|
|Energy||1528 kJ/363 kcal||764 kJ/182 kcal|
|Fat||8,2 g||4,1 g|
|of which saturates||2,8 g||1,4 g|
|Carbohydrate||48 g||24 g|
|of which sugars||4,6 g||2,3 g|
|Fibre||8,6 g||4,3 g|
|Protein||20 g||10 g|
|Salt||0,13 g||0,07 g|
WOW! Protein Oatmeal Apple Cinamon. With sweetener. High protein oatmeal in apple cinnamon flavour. Ingredients: oat flour, oatmeal, whole milk powder, whey protein concentrate (from milk), milk protein concentrate, flavourings, salt, sweetener (sucralose), cinnamon (0,15%).
Recommended use: Pour hot water (max 80°C) over 1 portion (50 g = ~2 scoops). Depending on the preferred consistency use 125 ml to 150 ml of water, mix thoroughly and leave to stand for 3 minutes. Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds